William E. Madden
William E. Madden born August 3, 1973 of Uvalde, Texas died September 30, 2022 in Dallas, Texas.
He was a proud veteran who honorably served from December 17th, 2001, to December 16th, 2005. First, he served in the Army then the Marine Corps Infantry. Additionally, he was a Sgt who did two combat tours in Iraq, served in the Gulf Company and 2nd Battalion 5th Marines, 0311 Rifleman.
He was a wonderful brother, grandson, and nephew, He will be greatly missed.
Preceded in death by parents, Maria Lydia Juarez, and William Ernest Madden Sr.
Survived by brother Robert Madden of Austin, Texas, and Grandmother Maria L. Diaz who raised him.
Viewing will be Wednesday October 19, 2022, 5:00 PM -7:00 PM in the Brooks Family Chapel at North Dallas Funeral Home.
Graveside at DFW National Cemetery on Thursday October 20, 2022, at 10:00 AM
Services have been entrusted to the John P. Brooks family at the North Dallas Funeral Home 2710 Valley View Ln Dallas, Texas 75234.
In Lieu of flowers please donate in his honor to warrior wounded project https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference