Vitelio Danae Andrade
Vitelio Danae Andrade, 80, of Huautla, Hidalgo, Mexico passed away on January 24, 2022 in Dallas, Texas. He was a loving husband, father, and grandfather. He is survived by his wife Margot Andrade, who he was married to for 51 years; brother Victor Emilio Andrade; brother Guillermo Andrade; sister Sandra Céspedes Leines; sister Egeria Olivia Andrade; brother Carlos Manuel Andrade; daughter Claudia Ivette Murillo Vallejo; son Victor Arturo Andrade and his wife Alejandra; son Daniel Andrade; son Eliu Andrade and his wife Norma; 9 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren. He is preceded in death by his father Emilio Andrade, his mother Maria Leines, his daughter Viviana Ivet Andrade and his brother Ferzen Andrade.
Services will be held on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at North Dallas Funeral Home located at 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234, with visitation at 11am and funeral service at 12pm, followed by the burial at Old Hall Cemetery, 1200 McGee Lane Lewisville, TX 75067.
Vitelio Danae Andrade, 80, de Huautla, Hidalgo, México, falleció el 24 de enero de 2022 en Dallas, Texas. Fue un amoroso esposo, padre y abuelo. Le sobreviven su esposa Margot Andrade con quien estuvo casado por 51 años; hermano Victor Emilio Andrade; hermano Guillermo Andrade; hermana Sandra Céspedes Leines; hermana Egeria Olivia Andrade; hermano Carlos Manuel Andrade; hija Claudia Ivette Murillo Vallejo; hijo Victor Arturo Andrade y su esposa Alejandra; hijo Daniel Andrade; hijo Eliu Andrade y su esposa Norma; 9 nietos y 6 bisnietos. Le precedieron en muerte su padre Emilio Andrade, su madre Maria Leines, su hija Viviana Ivet Andrade, y su hermano Ferzen Andrade.
Los servicios se llevarán a cabo el martes 1 de febrero de 2022 en North Dallas Funeral Home ubicada en 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234, con el velorio a las 11am y el servicio funerario a las 12 pm, seguido del entierro en el cementerio Old Hall Cemetery, 1200 McGee Lane Lewisville, TX 75067.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference