TIMOTHY ERNEST BROOKS
Timothy (Tim) Ernest Brooks, 71, of Farmers Branch, Texas, went to be with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on April 10, 2022.
He passed away peacefully after a short stay in the hospital, following a fall.
Tim was born in Dallas, Texas in 1950 to Mr. & Mrs. Wilson Brooks. He was the eldest of four children. As a kid and into his teens, he loved spending his time playing sports. He was an avid baseball/football player in school as well as participating in the Pop Warner leagues of Farmers Branch. After high school he attended North Texas University and eventually chose to carve his own path by becoming a barber, like his well-known father. He continued this profession until he found his forever career at American Airlines. Retired, he spent his time reading and resting.
Tim is survived by his daughter Wendy Badgwell, two sons Wil and Mike Brooks, his brother John P. Brooks, and his two sisters Barbara Bell and Mary Brooks Abbott, 3 grandchildren, amongst many other cousins and a long list of friends throughout Texas. He was preceded in passing by his mother and father and his two wives.
The memorial service will be held at North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234 on May 7, 2022, at 2:00 pm. There will be a visitation at the same location beginning at 1:00 pm. His family will be present to welcome friends and loved ones.
In lieu of flowers please send memorial donations to Dallas Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference