Louise Ellen Langford
Louise Ellen Langford of Farmers Branch Texas, passed away on Monday August 22,2022 at the age of 84. She was born January 27, 1938 in Wenatchee, Washington.
Louise was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints where she served faithfully for many years. Her greatest joy in life was spending time with her family. She couldn’t wait to see them and catch up with their lives. She was always interested in what they had to say. Sometimes she would throw her arms in the air she was so excited when they would come for a visit! They knew she loved them and they believe she was the best grandma ever!
She was proceeded in death by her beloved husband Charles Langford, three brothers and one sister. She is survived by one brother, five sisters, and her four beautiful children! Pete (Noreen), Allen, Linda, Lloyd(Dayra), 10 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. We miss you Mom and Grandma and love you with all of our hearts!
She will be deeply missed by her loving family, her devoted friends, and all the wonderful individuals who knew and loved her.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Funeral Services have been entrusted to North Dallas Funeral Home, A Visitation will be healed on Friday August 26,2022 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm at North Dallas Funeral Home, Located at 2710 Valley View Ln Farmers Branch, TX 75234 , A Funeral Service will be held on Saturday August 27,2022 at 11:00am The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints located at 1900 W Lamberth Rd, Sherman, TX 75092
Mrs. Langford will be laid to rest at the White Mound Cemetery in Sherman, TX
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference