Linda Ann McCoy
Linda Ann McCoy of Farmers Branch, TX passed away peacefully on July 11th 2022, at age 70, she was born in Chicago on April 28th ,1952.
Her interests included her favorite football team The Dallas Cowboys and baseball team Chicago Cubs, bowling, softball, darts, travel, gourmet cooking and her much loved Conch Clan in Key West Florida. Linda was a good woman, wonderful wife, dedicated mother to her children and a true friend to all. Linda never met a
stranger and made friends in whatever country she traveled to. She was a legal secretary for 42 years, member of the American Legion Post 597 Carrollton Texas and was a veteran of the United States Army. She will be missed.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Herbert and Francis Roderman of Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Linda is survived by her husband, Patrick, Children: Lindsey daughter and husband Jared Walker, Kenneth McCoy son, Allison Glass daughter, Kristine daughter and husband Tad Carlson, Grandchildren: Tristan Glass, Emily Glass, Conner Murray and Cole Murray.
Linda will be interred at the DFW National Cemetery in a Private ceremony.
A celebration of life gathering and wake will be held at the American Legion, Carrollton on August 7th at noon. Lunch will be provided.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference