Laura (Ingber) Levy
It is with deepest regrets we announce the passing of Laura (Ingber) Levy of Dallas, Texas.
Born September 9, 1938, Laura passed away January 21, 2022 shortly after being diagnosed with cancer. She will be deeply missed by her friends and family. Laura was born in Brooklyn, NY and spent most of her life in Texas.
She was the sixth child and only daughter of Isadore and Ethel Ingber. Retired from working 30 years at Neiman Marcus Northpark, she enjoyed being around her family and friends. She liked baseball and many forms of music including opera and klesmer.
Laura was preceded in death by her parents, her five older brothers and their wives, her husband Louis Levy and more recently her second husband David Goldstein.
She is survived by daughters Julia Levy (Hugh Watkins) and Debra Levy Greenberg (James Greenberg), stepdaughter Evelyn Goldstein and stepson Jordan Goldstein (Megan), and many nieces and nephews.
A graveside service was held on Jan. 25 at Sparkman Hillcrest/Beth Torah, with Rabbi Yitzhak Cohen officiating. Donations to your favorite charity would be kindly appreciated.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference