John Paul De Leon
John Paul De Leon Age 56 of Carrollton, Texas died in Carrollton, Texas on Monday December 05, 2022.
He was born on June 24, 1966, in Carrollton, Texas to Ruben Mendez De Leon and Sylvia Jaramillo De Leon.
He was a diehard Dallas Cowboy’s fan. He enjoyed barbecuing, spending time with family and he loved being a doggie dad to Guero, Chiquita, Coco, Rocky, Charlie and Zoe.
He will be greatly missed by many.
He left to cherish his memory his wife Maria G. De Leon whom he married on July 24, 1993, in Laredo, Texas.
Siblings; Alicia Davila, Julia Laux, Jimmy De Leon, Monica De Leon, and Yvette Briones.
Preceded in death by his two brothers, Ruben De Leon Jr., and Benny De Leon.
Viewing: Monday, December 12, 2022, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM in the John P. Brooks and Family North Dallas Funeral Home Chapel 2710 Valley View Ln Dallas, Texas 75234
Funeral: Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Mary Immaculate Catholic Church 2800 Valwood Pkwy, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. PLEASE WEAR YOUR DALLAS COWBOYS JERSEY OR COLORS TO THE FUNERAL.
Burial: Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 12:30 PM Hilltop Cemetery 1805 Perry Rd. Carrollton, TX 75006
The De Leon family invites the guests for a meal afterwards at the Knights of Columbus Hall 2280 Springlake Rd. # 100 Dallas, Texas 75234.
Don’t grieve for me for now I’m free,
I’m following the path God laid for me
I took his hand when I heard him call,
I turned my back and left it all
I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work or play
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I’ve found that peace at the close of day
If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss
Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow
My life’s been full, I’ve savored much,
Good friends, good times, my loved one’s touch
If my time seemed all too brief,
Don’t lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift your heart, rejoice with me,
God wanted me now, He set me free.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference