Jerri Ann Johnson-Mitchell
Jerri Ann Johnson-Mitchell, 59, passed away on February 1st, 2022.
She was born in Dallas, Texas to Peggy Ann Johnson and Billy Joe Johnson on April 10th, 1962. She went to school in Farmers Branch, Texas, and graduated from RL Turner High School in Carrollton, Texas. She married Robert Neal Mitchell on June 14th, 1998, in Mesquite, Texas. She worked as a School Bus Driver for Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD for 6 years.
Jerri Mitchell is preceded in death by (Mother) Peggy Ann Johnson, (Father) Billy Joe Johnson, (Brother) Michael David Johnson, and (Brother) Billy Gregory Johnson.
Jerri Mitchell is survived by her husband Robert Mitchell. Children: (Son) Jonathan Johnson and wife Nicole Johnson, (Daughter) Jessica Mitchell. Stepchildren: Robert Mitchell Jr. and Heather Mitchell. Brothers: Gregory Johnson, Terry Joe Johnson, Scott Smith, Kelly Dean, And Shaun.
Sister Stephanie Johnson-Chadbourn. Grandchildren: Cooper Thomas Johnson and Rowan Clark Johnson.
Visitation will be held at North Dallas Funeral home on Monday, February 7th from 10 am-12 pm
Funeral services will be held at North Dallas Funeral home on Monday, February 7th at 12pm with Cary Edwards of Cornerstone assembly, officiating.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference