Jenny Dell Moore
Jenny Dell Taylor Moore, 89, of Plano, Texas, went to be with her Lord and Savior on June 18, 2022.
Jenny was born in Redwater, Texas on January 15, 1933 to Sid and Doni Taylor. Jenny grew up in Redwater and was Salutatorian of her graduating class. She received a Bachelor’s Degree of Science from East Texas State University, formerly East Texas State Teacher’s College. She married Bryant Lee Moore of DeKalb, Texas on February 22, 1952. Although Jenny and Bryant lived in several different places during their marriage, they called Dallas home for 47 years.
Jenny was known as a kind and gentle person who was loved by everyone that knew her. As she fought Alzheimer’s for several years, her sweet and kind disposition remained. She was an excellent cook, an avid tennis player, and a skilled bridge player. She enjoyed reading and participating in numerous studies of the bible, and was a long time member of Prestonwood Baptist church. Jenny loved and cared for her family and showed this through her actions everyday. She was the rock of her family, and she had a quiet sense of strength that helped lead her family. Most of all, her faith in Jesus Christ was strong and unwavering.
She is survived by her husband of 70 years, Bryant; son John Moore and his wife Kelli; grandchildren Henry, Bryant, Spencer, Lauren, Michael, Elizabeth and Emily and three great-grandchildren; sister and brother-in-law Patsy and Doug Meadows; nieces and nephew Sharon Parrish, Cathy Denton, Carla Clinton, Michelle Flanery, Michael Meadows and numerous additional nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; her son Bruce Taylor Moore; her son Joe Brent Moore; her brother Murray Taylor and his wife Jean; her sister Peggy Hogan; and niece Malissa Meadows.
A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 2:00 p.m.
Faith Presbyterian Hospice Chapel
12477 Merit Drive, Dallas, TX 75251.
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to Faith Presbyterian Hospice.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference