I cha Lee
I cha Lee born March 19, 1947 to Peck Sun Kim and Han Suk Kim has passed away on January 2, 2022 at
the young age of 74. She was born in Seoul Korea and was the oldest of seven children. She came to
the United States in 1975 after marrying Major Williams Jr. She had 3 step children Major, Jerry, and
Anthony Williams who loved her very much. Years later she had two of her own children Gary and
Yvonne Williams whom she loved very much. In her later years she met Mr. Soo Moon Lee and they got
married and were married for 20 years. He was by her side up until her last breath. She had a heart of
gold. She loved singing karaoke, going to the casino, and seeing her family happy. She was always full of
life and had a giving spirit. Everyone she came in contact with loved her and her beautiful heart. She
has four grandchildren Sydney Khilah, Karsyn Adreinne, Devin, and Matthew who meant everything to
her. Her family is who she treasured the most.
She is preceded in death by her parents, 3 of her 4 brothers, and one nephew. She is survived by her
husband Soo Moon Lee, her son Gary Williams and his daughters Sydney and Karsyn, her daughter
Yvonne and her two sons Devin and Matthew, her 2 sisters, her brother, and 8 nieces and 2 nephews.
이차이는 1947년 3월 19일에 태어난 김펙선과 김한석
사이에서 2022년 1월 2일 74세의 나이로 별세했습니다.
그녀는 한국 서울에서 태어나 7남매 중 장남이었습니다.
그녀는 1975년 윌리엄스 소령과 결혼하여 미국으로
건너왔습니다. 그녀에게는 그녀를 매우 사랑하는 3명의
의붓아들 Major, Jerry, Anthony Williams가 있었습니다. 몇
년 후 그녀는 그녀가 매우 사랑하는 두 자녀 Gary와
Yvonne Williams를 낳았습니다. 말년에 이수문 씨를 만나
결혼하여 20년을 살았습니다. 그는 그녀가 마지막 숨을 쉴
때까지 그녀의 옆에 있었다. 그녀는 황금 같은 마음을
가졌다. 그녀는 노래방에 가는 것, 카지노에 가는 것,
행복한 가족을 보는 것을 좋아했습니다. 그녀는 항상
생기가 넘치고 베푸는 정신을 가지고 있었습니다. 그녀가
접촉한 모든 사람들은 그녀와 그녀의 아름다운 마음을
사랑했습니다. 그녀에게는 그녀에게 모든 것을 의미한
4명의 손주 Sydney Khilah, Karsyn Adreinne, Devin 및
Matthew가 있습니다. 그녀의 가족은 그녀가 가장 아끼는
그녀는 부모, 4형제 중 3명, 조카 1명이 먼저 사망합니다.
유족으로는 남편 이수문, 아들 Gary Williams와 그의 딸
Sydney와 Karsyn, 딸 Yvonne과 두 아들 Devin과 Matthew,
2명의 자매, 남동생, 8명의 조카와 2명의 조카가 있습니다.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form