Gail Ann Johnson
Gail Ann Johnson passed away peacefully on June 16, 2022. She was only 67 years old.
We will miss her dearly, but we are so grateful for the time we had to spend with her. We will always feel her presence in our hearts.
Gail is survived by a loving family, her husband, Don; son and daughter-in-law, Tony and Erica Sorsby; daughter and son-in-law, Andrea and Kenneth Quantie; grandsons, Hayden, Ashton and Braedyn; granddaughters, Brooke, Alexis and Morgan; brother and sister-in-law, Wayne and Deanne Clayborn, as well as numerous friends and extended family.
At her request, in her final wishes, there will be no memorial service or funeral.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference