Felicia Ann George
Felicia Ann George of Dallas, Texas passed away on February 19, 2023 at the age of 69. She will be deeply missed by her 16 kids, 20+ grandchildren, and 8 great grandchildren also by her many brothers and sisters and friends, neighbors, associates that she touched with her words of wisdom or joyous spirit. She believed and devoted her life to Jesus Christ where she pour knowledge into all of her family and everyone that came across her. She was a prime example of fruits of the spirit which are love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control, and forbearance which described her life to the very end.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Funeral Services have been entrusted to North Dallas Funeral Home, no services have been scheduled at this time, please check back.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
Love you Big sis, we regret things when it’s too late, wish we could’ve spent more time really getting too know each other mother had me late. But I’ll am glad happy for time we did spend together, Love you amd missing you
Love you,your baby brother Curtis
I would like to express my sincere condolences to my family on the death of their mother, grandmother, and my sister. Even though we spent most of our lives apart, I’m happy we had the opportunity to reconnect and spend some sisterly time together. I’m glad we had a chance to laugh, talk, and love on each other during our last visit. I love you and you will truly be missed. Your lil sis Darlene
To, Felicia known as Ann to me. I cherish the time we were little girls and don’t mention I was going to be your Aunt Carrie I just wish life circumstances took us so apart rest in peace I will always remember growing up the short time we had together.R.I.P