Ezequiel Matthew Olvera Jr
Ezequiel Matthew Olvera Jr, wonderful father, amazing son, and caring soul, went to meet his Lord and Savior on January 24, 2022.
Matthew was born on May 10, 1991. He was raised by his mother, Margarita Olvera and Father, Ezequiel Olvera in Texas. He was the second oldest of a tribe of 8 children. As a child, he participated in baseball and football. He was the best big brother anyone could ask for. He taught the little ones how to be a different kind of tough. He graduated from Anna High School and soon after, he enlisted in the United States Navy. There, he proudly served our country as an Intel Specialist.
In 2014, he became a father to his precious first born, Ezequiel Matthew Olvera III. Matthew then pursued a career in Law Enforcement. Soon after, he married the mother of his children on April 2, 2016, Morgan Olvera. He later had a son in 2018, Emmett Olvera, and a daughter in 2020, Eliana Olvera. Matthew is survived by his father; Ezequiel Olvera, Mother: Margarita Olvera and siblings: Erika, Alicia, Isaac, Timothy, Eric, Alex, and Aaron Olvera. Along with his beautiful wife, Morgan and his three children: Zeke, Emmett, and Eliana.
His viewing will be Tuesday, February 8, 2022, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm and will be held at North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Dallas, TX 75234.
The Memorial Service will be held Wednesday, February 9, 2022, at 11:00 am at North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Dallas, TX 75234.
He will be laid to rest following the Memorial Service at 1:15 pm at the Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Parkway- Dallas, TX 75211.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference