Elizabeth Ann Wilcox
Elizabeth Ann Wilcox, also known as “Little Betty” to most, passed away at Medical Center of Plano in the early morning hours on Tuesday, February 8th 2022 at the age of 82.
Born in Seneca Falls New York, but a resident of Dallas, Betty worked as a book keeper and married her high school sweetheart at 18, John Wilcox, and had a son Jack Wilcox, who both tragically passed before her. But through her tragedy she maintained an infectious smile and a love for life that outshined even the brightest of stars.
Betty loved and cared about everyone around her. She had a talent for lifting you up when you were down, yet also putting you in your place when you needed it. She was one-of-a-kind woman that held her own, exuded confidence and held on to the class and sophistication of a well-spoken and well-educated lady. She was an icon to those who knew her best. With a mixture of sass and class, Betty knew how to command a room and the respect that she deserved. She was an inspiration to us all and the kindest of angels that will be missed greatly.
The funeral will be held at the North Dallas Funeral Home Chapel
Wednesday at 11 a.m.
2710 Valley View Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference