Deryline “Dee” Clayton Farris
Jesus called Dee home November 10, 2021.
Born in Cumby, Texas January 7, 1934, to Deryl and Aldine Clayton. The family moved to Dallas where Dee attended Crozier Tech High School and met her husband of 59 years, Walter Robert Farris.
Dee worked at Braniff Airways for 30 years then retired from Carlson Travel.
She is proceeded in death by her parents, husband, brother Michael Lynn Clayton and grandson Darin Scott Farris.
She is survived by her sister Marcille Erhardt, her children, Bobby and Paula Farris, Scott Farris, Renee Allison, Ronnie and Karen Farris, six grandchildren and four great grandchildren.
A celebration of life will be held at 11:00am December 4, 2021, Fellowship Bible Church Dallas, 9330 N. Central Expy., Dallas, Texas
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference