Daniel “Danny” Wade Bailey
Daniel “Danny” Wade Bailey was born on Thursday, May 28, 1959, in Fort Worth, Texas, to Daniel Eugene Baily and Betty Jo (Reeves) Bailey. He graduated from W. W. Samuel High School and afterwards worked as a machinist for many years.
Danny ultimately discovered his passion in devoting his time to serving the Lord. He also found that true happiness for his life was connected in loving and witnessing to others. Danny reflected what he believed, about the life God called him to lead, by being selfless and almost always putting others above himself. He was a great prayer warrior, showed unwavering devotion in interceding for others and was vigilant in following up regarding their health and wellbeing
Danny was preceded in death by his father, Daniel Eugene Bailey and his sister, Bobbye Bailey Mooney. Survivors include his mother, Betty Jo Bailey of Dallas, Texas, an uncle, Frank Reeves of Irving, Texas, a niece, Candance “Candye” Owens of Austin, Texas, as well as several nephews, great nephews, great nieces and cousins.
Danny was 62 at the time of his death, Monday, April 11, 2022.
A visitation will be held on Friday, April 15, 2022, from 10:00 am to 11:00 am followed by a Celebration of Life service beginning at 11:00 am in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Please leave the family a condolence and/or share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference