CHONG CHA CHI
Chong Cha Chi (Cho) was born in Seong Duk Ri, Cho Chon Myun, Wan Ju Gun, Jeon Book, South Korea on October 23, 1930 and passed away in Dallas, Texas, Thursday April 14, 2022 at the age of 91. She married Seong Ok Chi in 1954. She was the second oldest of 5 brothers and 2 sisters and moved to America in 1979. Chong Cha was a dedicated Catholic and belonged to the prayer group, Legion of Mary.
She is preceded in death by her father Pan Nam Cho, mother Neu Cheon Chang, her loving husband Seong Ok Chi, and son Chae Kuk Chi. Chong Cha is survived by her daughters Anna Hellsten (Hyon Suk Chi) and Hyon Sun Chi, son Chae Ho Chi, 8 grandchildren, and 14 great-grandchildren.
She will be remembered as a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother by her family, and a devoted companion to her friends. She will be missed dearly by all those whose lives she touched.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Funeral Services have been entrusted to North Dallas Funeral Home, A Funeral Service will be held on Thursday April 28,2022 at 10:00am at North Dallas Funeral Home located at 2710 Valley View Ln Farmers Branch, TX 75234 Mrs. Chi will be laid to rest at Calvary Hill Memorial Park.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference