Carl Knightnor Sr.
Carl Elton Knightnor Sr, 62, of Dallas, TX, passed away on July 23, 2022.
He was born on March 13, 1960, to Osborn Eugene and Lucille Eva Knightnor in Newport News, VA.
He was educated in the Virginia Public School System.
He loved to cook, fish, and work as a handy man.
Carl is survived by his daughter Dwan Golden, and three son
Carl Knightnor Jr., Melvin Lewis, and Terrance Lewis. His siblings, Robert Knightnor, Ruth Denson, Osborn Knightnor Jr., John Knightnor, Charles Knightnor, Theresa Knightnor, Sarah Knightnor, Ida Knightnor, and Carol Knightnor (his twin sister), Ten grandchildren and a host of nieces, nephews, aunts, and uncles.
He was preceded in death by his parents Osborn Knightnor Sr and Lucille Knightnor. His son Jamon Golden Sr., and siblings Vicky Knightnor and Ricky Knightnor.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference