Ella Bagdasaryants, age 75, of Dallas TX, unexpectedly passed away on Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
Ella is survived by her husband of 56 years, Pavel Shvarts; her children and their spouses, Alex and Flora Bagdasaryants, Svetlana Shvarts and Jason Green; and her grandchildren, Abigail, Shanell, Sarah and Anna.
Ella was born and raised in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Upon graduating from high school, Ella received a Masters Degree in Microbiology and worked in related fields ever since. In June of 1991, Ella and her family immigrated to Dallas, Texas. Ella was a determined and hard working person and soon after arrival, she passed the U.S. Microbiology Technologist exam and worked in the Dallas Health Department from which Ella retired in 2012.
Ella fiercely loved her husband, children and grandchildren. She was a person of many, diversified interests; too many to list. Her husband and close ones will miss her terribly.
Services will be held at North Dallas Funeral Home at 10 am and graveside service to following at 1:00pm at Sparkman Hillcrest Monday December 20th 2021.
Family will not accept monetary gifts. You are welcome to send flowers directly to North Dallas Funeral Home in her name.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
I am Olga Tsuleeva. Это невозможно ни понять, ни об’яснить, ни принять. Очень невосполнимая для родных потеря. Наши слёзы и наша память помогут Элле там, куда она ушла. ««Никого нельзя назвать счастливым раньше его смерти». Эллочка была, я знаю, счастлива большую часть своей жизни. Светлая память Элле и
We grieve and sincerely condole with the heavy premature loss of Pavel and all those close to him.
There are no words to convey our hard feelings caused by your loss.
Ella will remain in our memory as an example of a devoted wife, mother, grandmother and a sympathetic and supportive friend to whom everyone could turn for advice.
We are so sorry for your loss Pavel.