Magbee, Patricia Ann
Pat, as she was known, passed away peacefully in her sleep at the age of 72 on July 22, 2014 in Garland, TX.
She was born on February 2, 1942 to D.E. and Bobbie Smith in Blue Ridge, TX. Pat was the oldest of 4 daughters. Her family moved around a lot, though always staying in Texas. She graduated from Sherman High School in 1961. Pat married the love of her life, Mack, on September 5, 1964. Together, they had 2 daughters, whom they raised in Garland, TX. Mack had 2 sons from a previous marriage and Pat had accepted them as her own sons. Pat was known for being friendly, outgoing, and creative. She painted for friends and family for many years and had many other creative outlets over the years too.
Pat was preceeded in death by both of her parents and her husband, Mack.
She is survived by all 4 children: David Magbee and wife Gina, Mark Magbee and wife Sherri, Missy Green and husband Jim, and Kellye Magbee; grandchildren: Matt McArver and wife Laura, Brianne Derrick and husband Brandon, Jared Magbee and wife Krystal, Megan Magbee, and Trent Magbee; and great grandson: Rylan Magbee.
A private memorial service will be held for friends and family on Sunday, August 3, 2014.
Please send condolences on this site.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference