Tyson, Kenneth Ray
Kenneth Ray Tyson of Dallas, died May 23 at age 85. He was born Dec. 16, 1928 in Wichita Falls. Kenneth graduated from Crozier Tech High School and served in the Korean War from 1951-52. He retired from White Star Laundry in 1990 as the plant manager.
Kenneth is survived by wife Margie Tyson, son Ronnie Tyson (Shirley), daughter Mary Beth Moore (Jim), grandchildren Chris Moore (DeeAnn), Nathan Tyson, Jeremy Moore (Trisha), Chelsey Tyson, Matt Moore (Lesley), and seven great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. Graveside Services will be Thursday May 29, 2014 at 11:15 a.m. at the DFW National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75211.
Please send the family condolences on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference