Elliott, Sue D.
Sue D. Elliott, 78, of Farmers Branch, Texas went to be with her Lord and Savior on Monday, April 07, 2014, at Heritage Manor from complications of heart disease.
Services will be held at 2 p.m., Friday, April 11, 2014 in the Brooks Family Chapel at North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Sue was born June 01, 1935 in Pecos, Texas, to Samuel Washington Dudley and Lillian Bryan Dudley. She moved to Farmers Branch, Texas in June 2010 after the passing of her husband, Leo Elliott, of 42 years to live closer to family.
Sue worked in various fields during her lifetime, but working in the school district with at-risk kids was what she enjoyed most. She loved to brag on her children and grandchildren to anyone and everyone, and was able to spend some of her last days with three of her children, three of her grandchildren, and three of her great grandchildren.
Survivors include children Jim Elliott and wife Lisa of San Angelo, Johnny Elliott and wife Angela of Pecos, Tommy Elliott and wife Elsa of Lewisville, Darrell Holminski and wife Jenny of Knoxville, Tenn., Cheryl Burton and husband Gary of Willow Park and Bill Elliott of Farmers Branch; grandchildren, Stephen Elliott, Michael Elliott and wife Kelly, Matthew Elliott, Joshua Elliott, Lauren Elliott, Doug Elliott, Todd Elliott, Sara Elliott, Clint Burton and wife Sarah, Nick Burton, Jeremy Burton, Chontae Feldman and husband Mark, Michael Paul Landtroop and wife Amy; great-grandchildren, Dylan Elliott, Olivia Elliott, Brianna Burton, James Clint Burton, Summer Burton, Julia Feldman, Carly Feldman, Abrianna Landtroop and Matthew Landtroop; and sister Faye Brooks of Dallas and numerous nieces and nephews.
Please send the family condolences on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
Our thought and prayers are with your family at this time.