Beckelheimer, Shirley Charlene
Shirley Charlene Beckelheimer was born June 4, 1936 in Zanesville, Ohio. She went home to be with our Lord on March 13, 2014.
Charlene or “Charlie ” as most of her friends called her Moved toThe Colony, Texas in November of 2009 to be near her daughter, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Charlene’s passions were gardening, cooking, fishing, collecting cookbooks, antique glassware and she loved a good garage sale. She loved being around her family and all their activities.
She is preceded in death by her husband, William O Beckelheimer; mother, Eva Frances Stottsberry Huneck; father, August Leslie Huneck.
She leaves behind daughter, Dena Kramer and son-in-law, Denver Kramer of The Colony; 3 grandchildren, Elizabeth and husband, David Anderson of Denton Texas, Eric Kramer of Euless Texas, and Anthony Kramer of The Colony Texas; 2 great grandchildren, Gabriel and Emma Anderson; 3 brothers, Frank Huneck and family of Simi Valley, California, John Huneck and family of Valley Village, California and Richard Huneck and family of Grove City, Ohio.
In lieu of Flowers a memorial contribution can be made to the Alzheimer’s Association. (ALZ.Org)
Please send condolences to the family on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference