Murphy, William Bradford
William Bradford Murphy
It is with deep sadness and sorrow to announce the passing of William Bradford Murphy.
Brad lost his courageous and valiant fight from cancer peacefully and entered the Gates of Heaven with Praise.
Brad was steadfast in serving the Lord and through his battle the Lord used His faithful servant to witness to many.
Brad will be missed deeply by all who knew and loved him.
A message to Brad
I Hope you Knew…….
– I hope you knew how special and important having you in my life meant to me
– I hope you knew how proud I was to have you as my Brother
– I hope you knew how much your spirituality affected the lives of all that were blessed to have met you
– I hope you knew how much your counsel meant to me in troubled times
– I hope you knew how many lives you touched in so many ways
– I hope you knew how your undying spiritual devotion and your love of God were like nothing I have ever known or witnessed
– I hope you knew how much you taught me about the meaning of patience
– I hope you knew how your adamant instruction on spending daily quiet times with the Lord has strengthened my faith and enriched my life
– I hope you knew how much your spirituality contributed to my walk with Our Heavenly Father
– I hope you knew having you as my brother was a blessing from God
– I hope you knew how much I respected and admired you
– I hope you knew how deeply I loved you
– I Hope You Knew……
I shall never forget you and all that you gave and taught me.
I am going to miss you so much.
Your loving Sister,
Please send the family condolences.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference
- Consent to Publish Form
Brad was steadfast in his faith. He bravely battle cancer without one complaint. He was quoted as saying, “Look how much suffering Jesus and Paul went through. My suffering is nothing compared to what they endured.” Brad lost his battle and peacefully entered Gates of Heaven with Praise. We now all have a new Angel. He will be deeply missed.
We are so sorry for your loss. What an amazing faith Brad had. I know that he felt blessed to have you for a sister as well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Much love, Shannon, Eddie, Emma and Seth
Brad was a very special man who loved his Lord. He will be greatly missed by his family and dear friends.