Velasquez, Crystal Marie
Crystal Marie Velasquez lit up a room when she walked in. She was described by those who loved her as kind, compassionate, loving, empathetic, gentle, caring, and full of life.
Crystal entered into the loving arms of her savior on October 13, 2021 at the age of 31, but not before leaving her mark on this earth and everyone she encountered. Beautiful both inside and out, she was described as having a heart of gold. Crystal always put others before herself and saw the good in everyone. She never judged or spoke poorly of anyone and breathed joy into every room. Crystal was artistic, crafty and had a green thumb; she loved plants and flowers. She found great comfort in the verse Romans 8:37, “Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.”
Crystal was all about family. She was a devoted daughter, sister, sister-in-law and the most fun and loving aunt you could ask for. Her niece and nephews adored her and she loved spending time with and spoiling them. Time with family was important to her, but had been limited in the last year due to the pandemic. By God’s grace, the family was all together with Crystal just last weekend. They see this as such a blessing, a sweet gift and a reminder of God’s sovereignty in the midst of suffering.
Crystal will be greatly missed and survived by her parents Angela Velasquez and Victor Aranda, brother Jose J. Velasquez, sister Estefania Velasquez sister-in-law Tiffany Velasquez, niece Eliza, and nephews Trey and Cater. She will be deeply missed by her loving family, her devoted friends, and all the wonderful individuals who knew and loved her.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
Funeral Services have been entrusted to North Dallas Funeral Home, Services will be held at the Living Stones Fellowship Church; 12104 Josey Ln, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 on Wednesday October 20, 2021 viewing service will be from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, followed by a funeral service on at 12:00pm. If sending flowers, please send to church.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference