Yarbro Jr., Jason Cohre
Jason “Jbo” Yarbro passed away unexpectedly at the young age of 23 on October 5th, 2021.
He was born to Amanda and Jason Yarbro. Two of his grandfather, James Yarbro, and Wesley Dobbins, proceed him in death. Jason leaves his mother Amanda Yarbro (Angel Agosto) and his father Jason Yarbro Sr (Jennifer Posada) as well as one brother, James Yarbro II and one sister, Jayde Yarbro. Outside of his immediate family, Jason leaves behind two grandmothers, Jeanette Yarbro and Cathy Dobbins, two uncles, Shawn Chezem (Laura Ledbetter) and Blue Fabel (Linda Bravo) as well as numerous cousins.
Jason was born July 28th, 1998 in Aurora, IL. He graduated from Creekview High School in 2016. While attending Creekview Jason was an exceptional athlete who competed in Varsity level wrestling. After finishing school Jason developed a love for cars. He worked in the car industry for several years. Even though he was fighting his own battles Jason never hesitated when it came to helping friends and family. I can also say that Jason fought to the very end and was doing his best to get help and become a better version of himself.
A visitation and remembrance is scheduled for 12 PM on October 11th, 2021 at the North Dallas Funeral Home in Famers Branch. Anyone who was impacted by Jason is welcome to attend the event.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference