Nichols, Mark Alan
Mark Alan Nichols was born on July 4th of 1956 in Missouri, to his parents Leona and Roy Nichols. Mark passed peacefully in his home on September 17 2021, surrounded by family.
Many will remember Mark fondly. He was a fierce protector and loving husband to his devoted wife Kim. He loved her so much. When they met he made himself two years older to keep her attention. After she laughed at him. They were married in 1980 and together they raised two sons, Chris and Patrick. He was devoted to his family as they grew up playing sports and being an active leader of their scout troops and as they entered adulthood. Mark was as devoted to his work as he was to his family where he made many life long friendships.
Mark is preceded in death by father Roy Nichols and his brother John. He is survived by his wife Kim, sons Christopher (Noel) and Patrick Nichols (Tiffany), his beloved grandchildren, mother Leona, sisters Melissa (Eric and Jeremiah) and Mary and a brother Matthew (Jill).
A message from Mark to his Family:
” Tell everyone you love and care about that you love them, because life is short and tomorrow is never promised. I’m proud of all of you.”
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference