Trevino Aguilar, Agapito
Agapito Trevino Aguilar, born November 13, 1942, in Nueva Rosita, Mexico, passed away peacefully on August 20, 2021, in Carrollton, Texas. Agapito rejoices and rests in peace with his Lord in Heaven while reuniting with his parents, siblings, and relatives.
Agapito is survived by his sons, grandchildren, great-grandson, dozens of nephews and nieces, and his youngest brother, Armando Jesus Trevino, in Houston, Texas.
Before his passing, Agapito enjoyed spending time with his sons, going on his daily walks, bird watching, and sharing stories and memories with family and friends. He enjoyed his daily or weekly visits to Starbucks for a bowl of oatmeal and cup of coffee. He also enjoyed his weekly telephone calls with his brother, Armando, and his best friend Elias, in Mexico. Throughout his life, he enjoyed family road trips to Mexico, Houston, and Chicago, and more recently to the Southwest.
Agapito was strong in his Faith and a passionate and loving man. He was an avid reader of the Holy Bible, never missed Mass via Television, and had great faith in Our Lady of Guadalupe. He lived in Chicago for many years where he worked for Vapor Corporation. He was very proud of his commitment to his job which he held for over 25 years.
Agapito’s name and memories that he leaves behind will be remembered forever by his sons and all his loving family and friends.
Agapito was loved. Agapito will be missed.
The family extends a warm-hearted thank you for all your thoughts, prayers, and condolences.
Services will be on Saturday, September 4, 2021 in the Brooks Family Chapel at the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 755234. Visitation will be from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, service will be 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference