Bradford, Robert Watson
Robert Watson Bradford, was born February 20, 1965 and passed on August 19th, 2021 surrounded by family and friends. Robert was born in Dallas, Texas and lived in North Texas his whole life. After graduating High School at R.L. Turner in Farmers Branch he became a certified I-Car trained and ASE trained “Body Man.” He worked most of his life at Bergman’s Paint and Body for his mentor and lifelong friend, Phil Bergman. Robert coached youth soccer for 15 years in The Colony, Texas where he settled to raise his family. Robert was never short on words and always helped when he could.
Preceding Robert’s arrival to heaven and waiting to welcome him is his dad, Bobby Joe Bradford.
Robert left behind, here on earth, his mother Annie Louise Teel Bradford of Farmers Branch, Texas. From his first wife Loretta, their eldest son Nathan Lee and his wife Erica. Middle son Michael Lee and his daughter and caretaker Christina Nicole. Robert is survived by his children Kalleb, Marcus, Sarah Jean, Josiah and Carol Ann from his second marriage to LuAnn. Robert’s grandchildren include Lexi, Hailey, Aubrey, Wyatt, Devin, and Ryder.
Robert’s Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 3-5pm in the Farmers Branch Community Recreation Center, 14050 Heartside Pl., Farmers Branch, TX. 75234. (masks required).
Robert knew so many and we would appreciate everyone, who can, to come and help us celebrate his life.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference