Tucker, Juanita Armeta
Juanita Armeta Tucker passed away from natural causes in Dallas, Texas on Wednesday, August 11, 2021.
She was born on January 15, 1936 in Dallas, Texas to Clyde and Hazel Roberts. She was a beloved wife, mother, and mamaw.
Juanita was preceded in death by loving husband, Tommy Tucker, and adoring sons, Don, Jestis and Mark Tucker. She is survived by two sisters, Betty Culpepper and Sandra Leflore; grandchildren, Christie Gotti, Jeff Jestis, John Jestis, and Tommy Tucker; and six great grandchildren.
A graveside service will be held on Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 11:00 am at Payne Springs Cemetery.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference