Grace Ko, social worker, and avid believer of God, went to be with the Lord on July 28, 2021, at Advent Health Celebration Hospital in Kissimmee, Florida.
Grace was born on May 7, 1997, in Dallas, Texas. She is survived by her parents Sung and Faith Ko, and her three siblings Sam, Sarah, and Noel Ko, as well as many other loved relatives. She grew up in Texas and attended The University of Texas at Austin where she graduated with a bachelor’s in social work. She had plans to achieve a master’s degree in the same field. She was a very faithful person and was involved in many missions, projects, and organizations that had goals of helping the poor and the lost.
Grace was an adventurous woman of God who was deeply devoted to helping all of those round her. Grace had a love and talent for the arts and would spend a lot of her days creating and coming up with unique ways to express her thoughts and ideas. She also had a huge love for games, often finding herself getting lost in the world of the game she’s playing. She had a deep and undying love for her family and friends and would do whatever it took to help them whenever they ran into any problems.
As a person of faith, Grace would find herself constantly in prayer and expanding her knowledge of God’s words. Reaching out to those in need whether physically or spiritually was a top priority of hers. She will be deeply missed by her family, friends, and all those whose hearts she’s touched.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday August 14 at 3:00 pm in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 . All family and friends are welcome.
The family would like to extend their deepest thanks to those that gave support, condolences, or simply loved Grace.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately.
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference