Loveless, Jane Collins
Jane Collins Loveless, age 77, passed away peacefully on Monday July 26, 2021. She was a graduate of Calhoun City High School in 1961. Jane was a data processing manager for McQuay, Inc in Grenada, MS while raising her oldest two children. She was blessed with the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mother with her youngest four children in Abilene and Allen, Tx. Upon returning to the work force, she worked in medical records at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo, MS.
Jane was a talented seamstress and had a green thumb. She was raised in the Baptist church and continued her Christian faith as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
She was preceded in death by her father Fred Lee Collins, her younger brother Fred Stewart Collins, her mother Vara Josephine Collins, and younger sister Betty Jo Arinder.
She will always be cherished in the lives of her children, Jennifer Lynn Lucke (Poynor), Michael Steven Poynor, Jonathan Mitchell Loveless, Josephine Elizabeth Tufts (Tyler), Curtis Collins Loveless and Amy Camilla Ratcliff (Ryan). She was a loving grandmother to Collin, Imani, Skyler, Paisley, Hurricane, Kinley Parker, Isabell, Ryker, and Emerson.
Upon the receipt of her remains the immediate family will hold a private service.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference