McNeill, Nancy Nell
Nancy Nell McNeill, born November 19, 1931, in Amherst, Texas, passed away peacefully on July 5, 2021, at age 89. Preceded in death by Douglas Weldon McNeill, whom she was married to for 65 years.
Celebration of Life services will be held on Wednesday, July 14, 2021, at 3:00 pm in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. Graveside service will be at 10:00 am on Thursday, July 15, 2021, at Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Park, Dallas, Tx 75211. Pallbearers will be Jeffrey Williams, Bryan Williams, Benjamin Sheffer, Corbin Anslie, Bill Reed, and Phil Pasche.
Nancy was the loving daughter of Dollie and Jack Carter and sister to Alverine Martin and Kelly Wolfe. She is survived by her daughter Kaye Williams and son-in-law Wayne Williams, son Jeff McNeill and daughter-in-law Mollie McNeill, grandchildren Jeffrey Williams and spouse Jennifer Williams, Amie Sheffer and spouse Ben Sheffer, Amanda McNeill, Bryan Williams and spouse Kelley Williams, Alyssa Anslie and spouse Corbin Anslie. In addition, great grandchildren Adelyn and Emersyn Williams, Harrison, Isla, Genevieve Sheffer, Mason Williams, Audyn and Calvin Anslie.
Nancy loved the Lord and served him faithfully and was a devoted member of the First Baptist Church of Carrollton, Tx and the Live Wire Choir.
She enjoyed painting, art, sketching, reading, and most importantly her children and grandchildren.
Special thanks to the employees of Home Helpers and Ardent Hospice that assisted her during her later years.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference