Horschak, Diane Marie (Hauschildt)
Our Savior Jesus Christ has destroyed death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel. Let us remember with thanksgiving what God has done for us through his servant Diane Horschak.
Diane was born on the 13th of June, 1954, to Duanne and Doris Hauschildt. She was born again as a child of God in the waters of Holy Baptism in that same year, at Svea Lutheran Church in Hager City, WI. She was catechized in the Christian faith and confirmed in 1967, at Svea Lutheran Church. A Bible verse of great significance to her was Romans 8:38-39.
On June 30, 1981, in Racine, WI, she married Steven Horschak. She is survived by him and her children Debi (Patrick) Tauschek and Joshua Simon; and grandchildren Jacqueline Tauschek, Nicholas Tauschek, and John Simon; and siblings Duanne Hauschildt, Jr, Kathy Walker-Smith, and Kristin Hauschildt. She was preceded in death by her parents, Duanne and Doris Hauschildt, her brothers John Hauschildt and Dani Hauschildt and daughter, Doris Cole.
On the 24th of June, 2021, Diane fell asleep in Jesus, with whom she waits for the resurrection of all flesh. “Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.” (Psalm 116:15)
The Lord gives and the Lord takes away; blessed be the name of the Lord. We give thanks to God our Father through Jesus Christ, our Lord, for our sister Diane.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference