Kelleher, Stacey J
Stacey J Kelleher passed away peacefully on June 23, 2021 in Fort Worth, Texas. Stacey passed in the comfort of her home, surrounded by family and friends. Stacey was 49 years old.
Stacey is survived by her parents, Eileen Kelleher-Ornelles and Dermot J. Ornelles of Honolulu, HI, her sister and brother-in-law, Susan Kelleher Holtz and Doug Holtz of Long Beach, CA, her “better half” and the love of her life, Gary Lucas of Fort Worth, beloved family and friends, and her pups, Scout, Little Bit, Abigail and Charlie and her cat, Meow Meow. She was preceded in death by her father, John B. Kelleher,
Stacey was born in Silver Springs, Maryland on October 13, 1971. She graduated from Kaiser High School in Honolulu, HI in 1989. Stacey received her Associates Degree in Criminal Justice from Honolulu Community College in 1996 and her Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of North Texas in Denton. TX in 1999. Stacey worked as a Probation Officer for Dallas County Adult Probation for the last 21 years.
A memorial service is scheduled for 12 noon on Saturday July 3, 2021 at the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Dallas, Texas.
In lieu of flowers, it is requested donations be made to Cane Rosso Rescue (13636 Neutron Rd., Ste 100, Farmers Branch, TX 75244), Tails From the Heart (P.O. Box 250122, Plano, TX 75025) or any animal rescue of choice.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference