Chapin, Tina Len (Bleything)
Tina Len (Bleything) Chapin Wallace of Haslet, Texas passed away on Friday, May 28, 2021 at the age of 56.
She was born August 1, 1964, in Iowa City, Iowa to Dean and Rose Johnson Bleything.
Surviving is her daughter, Chelsea Wallace of Haslet Texas,; son, Brian (Brandi) Chapin of Ottumwa Iowa; 4 grandchildren, Kiya, Kaylyn, Eliott and Isaiah.; 4 sisters, Pat, Mary, Connie (Sean) and Shirley, 2 brothers, Dean and Rick. She was preceded in death by her husband. Johnny Wallace; her father, Dean and mother, Rose, 4 brothers, Terry at 11 years, Jonny at 3 days old, Larry at 18 in Viet Nam and Gary Bleything and 1 sister, Sharon Countryman.
Family and friends will have a visitation on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 with the visitation from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234. Celebration of Life service will begin at 2:30 pm also at the North Dallas Funeral Home.
Interment will be on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm at the Dallas Fort Worth National Cemetery, 2000 Mountain Creek Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75211.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference