Moore, Patsy Carolyn (North)
Patsy Carolyn (North) Moore of Carrollton, Texas passed away on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at the age of 83.
She was born March 6, 1938 in Forrest City, AR to Alice and Ezra North.
She graduated in the class of ’56 from Midland High School.
She was a loving, faithful servant of God, devoted wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She was happiest when surrounded by her family. She enjoyed making cakes for family
and friends and crochet. She never passed up an opportunity to help others.
Carolyn is survived by her loving husband of 65 years Robert Moore, son Russell and wife Renee, son Lloyd and wife Vicki, grandchildren Jason, Alex, Eric, Heather, Brittany, Patrick, great-grandchildren Erin, Grayson, and sister Diane Laskie . She was preceded in death by her parents.
Carolyn lived her life in a way that wholly reflected God’s boundless love and grace. She will be deeply missed by her community, her friends and her family but her spirit lives on in all of those whose lives were enriched by her presence.
Celebration of Life services will be held on Thursday, June 3, 2021 beginning with the visitation from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and the funeral service will then start at 12:00 pm all in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Following the services, the interment will then be held at Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery at 2000 Mountain Creek Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75211 where Patsy will be laid to rest.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference