Priesmeyer, Sandy Ross
Sandy was born in Eagle Lake, TX and raised in Garwood, TX. His parents William X. and Lonnie A. (Powell) Priesmeyer preceded him in death as did his sister, Yolanda L. Snavely, brother, Xavier Mark Priesmeyer, and sister Zoann A. Priesmeyer. The family is now together again in heaven and we know that they and our beloved Rosa Garcia were there to guide him home.
Sandy leaves behind his wife of 45 years, Debbie D. (Brown) Priesmeyer, his children – daughter, Aymie J. Priesmeyer, and son, Andy R. and Jeimy Priesmeyer.
Granddaughters Alexis, Melanie, and Suzanna. Grandsons Delvin, Dravin, Daevin, Adrian and Tommy. His beloved grand-furbabys, Little Bit, Lovlie, Blu, Big Kitty and Little Kitty. He was truly loved and adored by all.
Sandy moved to Dallas when he was 15 and met Debbie shortly after arriving. It was love at first sight and that love never wavered. He remained in Dallas and began his career as a salesman in Wholesale Foreign Car Parts at the age of 17. He never left this industry and was trusted and respected by all that he met.
He loved his cousins Ronnie and wife Marsha Priesmeyer, Harry and wife Tina Priesmeyer, and Richard and wife Faye Byrd, and their children.
He will also be missed by his loving neices and nephews – Damien and wife Lacey Snavely, Desiree and husband Chris Fine. Stephanie Brown, Ryan Brown and fiancee Madeleine Hill.
If you notice something flying through the sky, it’s probably Sandy on heavens golf course working on his 4th hole in one.
At Sandy’s request there will be no service. Please remember him in your hearts, and be a kind and gentle human like he was.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference