Porter, Esther Elvira (Harding)
Esther Elvira (Harding) Porter of Wylie, Texas passed away on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at the age of 96.
The services will be on Saturday, May 22, 2021 with the family receiving visitors from 10:00 am to 11:00 am and the Celebration of Life service beginning at 11:00 am all at Lovers Lane United Methodist Church, 9200 Inwood Road, Dallas, Texas 75220.
Following the service there will be a procession to Garland Memorial Park at 1600 South Garland Avenue, Garland, Texas 75040 where Esther will be laid to rest.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference