Hale, Angela Renee
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3
In Carrollton, Texas, Angela Renee Hale, age 51, passed away peacefully on Saturday, April 10, 2021, at Vitas Inpatient Hospice Unit. She was born November 25, 1969, in Greenville, Texas, to Joe Frank Hale II and Linda Jean Searcy.
She is preceded in death by her grandparents on both sides of the family, Joe Frank Hale Sr and Gertrude Hollins-Hale and Wesley and Charlie Mae Searcy-Ivory.
Angela is survived by her children Valerie Collins-Govan and son-in-law Kevin Govan, Mardio Hale-Bottone, Austin Hale-Van Woert, Thailand Rucker (formerly Reina Hale), Destiny Hale-Channel. Two grandchildren Kevin Govan Jr and Ke’Von Govan, and one unborn granddaughter. Her parents Joe Frank Hale II and Linda Jean Searcy, her siblings Monica Hale-Simpson and Joe Frank Hale III, and a host of other family members.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference