Flores, Shiloh Rebecca
On Saturday, March 20th, 2021, Shiloh Rebecca Flores, a wonderful mother to her son, passed away at age 29.
Shiloh was born on June 9th, 1991 in St. Albans, England to Haim Ruben Hachain and Heidi Patricia Wu Penttila. She married Adrian Alexander Flores Sr. and they welcomed Adrian Alexander Flores Jr. into the world together in 2018.
Shiloh was a loving and caring mother to her son and wanted nothing more than to provide a fulfilling and warm life for him. She enthusiastically explored her spiritual enlightenment, and documented her thoughts and feelings in journals. She loved music passionately, and let it sweep her away as it filled her with meaning and emotion. She sang, wrote and enjoyed free-styling. The only thing she might have like more than music, was eating. Not cooking and preparing meals, but eating those that were specifically prepared for her by loved ones. She was known for her vivacious presence, hilarious sense of humor and how she could light up any room.
Shiloh was preceded in death by her father Ruben, mother Heidi and husband Adrian Sr. She is survived by her son Adrian Jr., her mother in law Maria Flores, her sisters and brothers, Ravin (Sheldon) Karry Blow, Will Kayleah (Jasmine) Penttila, Rhyme Rhiannon Penttila, Aidan (Alexa) Dale Penttila, her twin Liberty (Kody) Rahel Penttila, and several nieces and nephews
An intimate memorial service for close friends and family will be held Saturday, March 27th, at 1pm. Please reach out for more information.
Please send the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference