Phillips IV, Robert (Bobby)
Robert Phillips IV, (affectionately known as Bobby) of Dallas, Texas passed away on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at the age of 33.
Bobby is survived by his parents Pam and Robert Phillips, his sister Trina Gray, brother-in-law Kuann Gray, nephew Cameron Love, and great-uncle Clyde Harris. He also leaves behind maternal great-grandmother Doris Gladney, paternal grandmother Mildred Phillips and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and cherished students and coworkers.
Bobby was a Licensed Massage Therapy Instructor and Licensed Esthetician focusing on cleansing, facials, chemical peels and laser hair removal. He was also an aspiring entrepreneur, owning The B Natural Company which promotes healthy lifestyles with products formulated with all natural oils and vitamins essential for whole body care.
A Celebration of Life Memorial Service is pending.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference