McFatridge, Ruby Lee (Yaws)
Ruby Lee Yaws McFatridge, 84, of Farmers Branch, Texas, went home to be with Jesus on, Thursday, March 4, 2021. Ruby was surrounded by her family and passed away peacefully.
Born April 16, 1936 in Odessa, Texas, she was the daughter of the late Rubin Yaws and Linnie Foster Yaws.
In 1953 she married Cecil McFatridge and they were inseparable until he passed in 1991.
Ruby was predeceased by her husband, Cecil McFatridge and daughter, Glenda McFatridge Cargill. She is survived by her two children, Michael McFatridge and Frances Bennett, and her six grandchildren, Cecelia Davis, Christopher McFatridge, Misty Beacham, David Bennett, Clifton McFatridge and Ryan McFatridge, and her 12 great grandchildren and 3 great great grandchildren.
Ruby was a fiercely dedicated mother, grandmother, and great grandmother. Family came first and was above all else to Ruby, a value she instilled in all those around her. The hole left by her absence is impossible to fill.
A Funeral Mass is scheduled for 3:00 pm on Friday March 12, 2021 in the Brooks Family Chapel of the North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference