Bonlie, Brian Alan
Brian Alan Bonlie, 40, of Farmers Branch, Texas, passed away on March 1, 2021.
Brian is survived by his father David O Bonlie; his mother, Marilyn Bonlie; his brother, David M Bonlie and David’s wife Amber; his niece, Kirsten Bonlie; his grandmother, Virginia MacFarlane; as well as aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends who all loved and adored him.
He is preceded in death by his nephew, Colin Bonlie; his paternal grandparents, Ernest and Delores Bonlie; and his maternal grandfather, Ronald MacFarlane Sr.
Brian was born in Dallas, Texas, on August 21, 1980. He graduated from Fairhill High School in 1998. Brian owned his own mobile refinishing business. He loved anything with wheels, was a talented wood worker and loved to be around people. There wasn’t anything he couldn’t design, build or fix. Brian was loyal, dependable and always willing to help others.
Visitation will be held from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. on Monday, March 8, 2021, at North Dallas Funeral Home, 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
The funeral service will be held at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, also at North Dallas Funeral Home.
The family wishes to thank all friends and family who have shared their love and support.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference