Annalee Ahrens-Dudley of Dallas, Texas passed away on Friday, February 26, 2021 at the age of 77.
She was born in Los Angeles, California to Frank Leslie Ahrens Jr. and Hazel Ward Ahrens. She is survived by her loving husband, Richard Dudley and her daughter, Leslie Morse Casey. She was preceded in death by her son William H Morris III.
Annalee grew up in Tulsa, Oklahoma and graduated from Edison High School and the University of Oklahoma. She was very active in Oklahoma politics and civic affairs such as the Junior League of Tulsa. Annalee served on the Tulsa Park and Zoo Boards.
Moving to Dallas, she was a faithful, generous member of the Center for Spiritual Living and for over 30 years. Annalee joined Colonial Insurance in 1986 and received the National Association of Health Underwriters award for the most voluntary short-term disability written nationwide. She remained a continuous recipient of the President’s Club and Circle of Honors Awards and recognition for maintaining top producer status for Colonial Supplemental Insurance. Annalee was generous, caring, and loving, always trying to help everyone. Annalee always loved Angels, and now she has become one. After having suffered with Parkinson’s disease for many years, she went to stay with the Lord and will be deeply and soulfully missed. The celebration of life service will be announced at a later date.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference