Griffith, Linda Lou (Lennox)
Linda Lou Lennox Griffith, of Tulsa, OK and Dallas, TX, passed away on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. Linda’s love and inclusion of all the people she knew led her through a life filled with love, laughter, music and friends.
She was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Jim and Evelyn Lennox on November 21, 1954.
Linda always had an “open door policy” and had a way about her that made people feel safe and cared for. She loved cooking and feeding people wether it was friends and family or someone in need. Linda brought love, light and joy to everyone she came in contact with. She always put the needs of others in front of her own. Her generous spirit led her to volunteer at St. Peters Episcopal Church, she gave countless hours to her kids schools and their activities and finally the Dallas Resource Center and many others in-between. She never met a stranger and made life better for an untold number of people. Linda enjoyed gardening and you could often find her in one of her many hats that she was known for. She had many passions in life but her biggest was being Nana to her four grandchildren.
Linda was preceded in death by her parents Jim and Evelyn Lennox and her brother Thomas Bolerjack. She is survived by her two children, Jennifer Griffith (Tulsa, OK) and Sarah LaFavers (Portland, OR); son-in-law Todd LaFavers; grandchildren Freddie, Morgan, Wesley and Evelyn; siblings Morgan Lennox (wife Lorie) and Patti Cleewell (spouse Keith).
Linda has found peace and her halo of light is now cast from Heaven.
In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to Dallas Resource Center:
Breast Cancer Research Foundation:
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference