Verdick, Mary "Helen"
Mary “Helen” Verdick went to be with her lord and savior on Saturday February 13, 2021 at 5:40 am in Carrollton, Texas. She was born in Clinton, TN to Isaac and Nettie Weaver.
Helen is preceded in death by her parents, 2 brother and 3 sisters.
Helen is survived by her Son Jeffrey (Linda) Weaver, 2 granddaughters Kyrie (Edward) Weaver of Denton, Tx and Kati (Connor) Caldwell of Canton, NY as well as 4 great grandchildren, 2 brothers and 1 sister.
Memorial services will be scheduled at a future date. For information regarding the services feel free texting (940) 435-5958.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not be faint.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference