We mournfully announce the passing of Daniel Angeles from Carrollton Texas. Daniel passed away January 1st. After a hard-fought battle with Leukemia, he is finally at rest. Daniel was a kind soul, funny, helpful and always giving words of wisdom to those who needed to hear it. He will be forever loved and remembered.
He is survived by his Brother and Sister by heart, Maria Eugenia, and Miguel Valenzuela, and by his nieces Maika Daniels, Melba, Amanda, Andrea, Monsie Muzaurieta. His nephews Walter, Daniel Muzaurieta and Michael Daniels.
There will be a service held at The Life Church at a later date.
Please leave condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference