Naugher, Barbara Ann Castellow
Barbara Ann Castellow Naugher was born November 10, 1943 in Galveston, Texas to Cornelius and Margaret Castellow. She was abruptly taken from us on January 17, 2021 and is now in Heaven with our Lord Jesus Christ.
Barbara was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Mitcheal Naugher, and their son Mark Naugher. She is survived by her daughter Michelle Cisneros her husband Mike and their son Luke, her daughter-in-law Mariella Naugher and her daughter Macie. She is also survived by her two brothers Calvin Castellow and his wife Cyndi, and Alan Castellow and his wife Betty. Lastly, she is survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
Barbara grew up in various Texas towns and once lived in a log cabin. Her family eventually settled in Austin, Texas where she met her one true love Mitcheal Naugher through a mutual friend. They moved to Farmers Branch shortly after they married and raised their family. In 1982, they found their second home, Valwood Park Baptist where she taught her cherished 2-3 years for almost 38 years.
Visitation will be Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 10:00 am, followed by a service at 11:00 am, both held at Valwood Park Baptist. Pastor Jerry Hayes will officiate. She will be laid to rest with her husband at the Dallas-Fort Worth National Cemetery after.
In lieu of flowers donations can be made to The National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, in honor of Mitcheal Naugher, Jane Moody, and Priscilla Hevron.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference