Phillips II, Gavin Lance
Gavin Lance Phillips II – Loving husband, father, brother, son, uncle, and friend passed away on December 16, 2020 at the age of 33. Gavin was born on July 14th, 1987 in Fort Worth, Texas. He grew up in Southlake, Texas, where he attended Carroll High School and was a member of the golf team. He later attended the university of North Texas, where he met his beautiful wife, Brenda. Together they started a family and began to raise their little girl Lima. Brenda and Lima were the loves of Gavin’s life.
Gavin is survived by his wife Brenda, daughter Lima, parents Gavin and Karen, brothers Greg and Garrett, their wives Charli and Jennifer, father in-law Salvador and mother in-law Emma, brother in-law Giovanni and wife Jessica, brother in-law Jonathan, nieces Tess, Ava, Zoe, and nephew Cliff.
Celebration of Life will be held in the Brooks Family Chapel at the North Dallas Funeral Home 2710 Valley View Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 on Monday, December 21, 2020 from 10:00 am to 11:30 am followed by a Funeral Mass at 12:00 pm at Mary Immaculate Catholic Church, 2800 Valwood Parkway, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234.
Please leave the family condolences and share memories on this website.
It was such a nice pleasure to meet you, and what you had planned for my father just took my breath away. It was so special to hear you tell us how he would just come over to talk with you. I think it brought him much comfort. Tha you for putting that Air Force article of him on your website. I am going to have a replica made of the painting of his plane to give you. Thank you again for all you have done to honor our dad. Love, The Gillilands
Get In Touch
North Dallas Funeral Home
- When a Death has occurred please call us to make arrangements and to have one of our care team members assist you and your family immediately. Toll-free: 1-800-300-1655 Local: 972-241-9100
- Click here to Download the Cremation Forms
- Have the cremation authorization form notarized
- Fax the forms back to us at:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Facts about Funerals (PDF)
- General Price List (PDF)
- Hospice Groups in DFW Metroplex
- Hospitals in DFW Metroplex
- Flying with Cremated Remains (PDF)
- Social Security Information (PDF)
- Appointment of Agent to Control Disposition of Remains (PDF)
- Area Cemeteries
- VA Burial Benefits
- VA Applications and Request Forms
- VA Organizations
- Texas Prepaid Funeral Contracts
- What to Bring to the Arrangement Conference